Bamboo Charcoal Pocket Diapers
Cloth nappies are good investment for the environment and your pocket. Buy a stash one time, use, and reuse them for up to 3 years - you may even resell or give away when your baby outgrows them!
Note: We can arrange meet ups near UPLB. Kindly send me a message on our FB page.
- 1 bamboo charcoal pocket diaper with 1 bamboo charcoal insert
- Button snaps makes nappy size adjustable for babies and toddlers (3kg to 15kg).
- Inner layer: super soft stay-dry bamboo charcoal fleece
- Outer layer: 100% Waterpoof PUL
- Washable, waterproof, and breathable.
- Comfortable, elastic, double gussets leak guard
How to use:
- Wash once before first use. Insert would reach its full absorbency after 6 uses or more.
- Place the insert inside the diaper through the open pocket at the front.
- The fleece inner layer of the diaper will wick away liquid to be absorbed by the insert.
- More than one insert may be needed when sleeping.
- Diaper should be changed every 2 to 3 hours or when inner layer is damp to touch.
- Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet), then store in dry place.
- We recommend washing with mild detergent.
- Hand wash or machine wash, cold rinse.
- Hang them up to dry in the sun (sunlight helps bleach the nappies to remove any remaining stains).
- DO NOT store wet or soiled nappies for more than 2 days without washing.
- DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener.
- DO NOT boil the cover.