We're excited to offer cloth nappies again! We've tried and tested these cuties for our kids until they're potty trained.
Cloth nappies are good investment for the environment and your pocket. Buy a stash one time, use, and reuse them for up to 3 years - you may even resell or give away when your baby outgrows them!
Note: We can arrange meet ups near UPLB. Kindly send me a message on our FB page.
- Button snaps makes nappy size adjustable for babies and toddlers (3kg to 15kg).
- 1 pocket diaper with 1 microfiber insert
- Inner layer: stay-dry suede cloth
- Outer layer: polyester with waterproof and breathable TPUHip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent “wing droop”.
- Washable, waterproof, and breathable.
- Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking.
How to use:
- Wash once before first use. Insert would reach its full absorbency after 6 washes or more.
- Place the insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back.
- The suede inner layer of the nappy will wick away liquid to be absorbed by the insert.
- More than one insert may be needed when sleeping.
- Nappy should be changed every 2 to 3 hours or when inner layer is damp to touch.
- Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet), then store in dry place.
- We recommend washing with mild detergent.
- Hand wash or machine wash, cold rinse.
- Hang them up to dry in the sun (sunlight helps bleach the nappies to remove any remaining stains).
- DO NOT store wet or soiled nappies for more than 2 days without washing.
- DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener.
- DO NOT boil the cover.